Happy Six Year Blogaversary, Coffin Struggle! My, how time flies. It's been six years since this blog was created. Although there...

SIX YEAR BOGAVERSARY!


Happy Six Year Blogaversary, Coffin Struggle! My, how time flies. It's been six years since this blog was created. Although there were some couple of years of hiatus, so far I enjoy myself writing on this blog. Watching it grows and looking at how many visitors bumps into each post are what keeps me going until now.  In this blogaversary occasion, I hope I can write more on this blog. It also occurred to me to think of this blog as one of the means to make a living. It will require more hard work for sure. Nonetheless, for the time being I'm going to focus graduating from the university than managing this blog. So wish me luck. ;] Chances are, I may post one or two event review if I happen to have time to go to any local events.


Upcoming Events

In spite of regular events in Bandung that you can find at http://www.bandungactivities.com/ (INDONESIA ROBOT FESTIVAL IROF 2014 BANDUNG seems pretty interesting by the way) there are also two events which caught my attention. I don't know if I will be able to be there, though. They are as follow.

Performing Art Festival And Competition 2014 - Bandung
image source: http://jadwalevent.web.id/performing-art-festival-and-competition-2014-bandung
Gomu Gomu No Matsuri V - Bandung
image source: http://jadwalevent.web.id/gomu-gomu-no-matsuri-v-edo-jidai-bandung

You can see the details of those events at the links above. Oh and there's also Hellofest held in Jakarta. I don't know when exactly the date though. But if I could go. I would be cosplaying as Tomodachi (Sahabat) from 20th Century Boys. 


But unfortunately, no. Research paper kept me busy in these past two weeks, and probably it would also cost me most of my time in the next couple of weeks. So nope. I'll see you around.