Source: 123RF.com This blog has finally been revived (after going through some errors in the account recovery process though.) It wa...

Weekly Playlist - Days of the Week

Source: 123RF.com

This blog has finally been revived (after going through some errors in the account recovery process though.) It was initially created to fulfil a senior high school task. I'm not really into blogging at that time, so the blog was left unposted for years. But now things are going to be different. Somehow the urge of blogging is suddenly rising.

Most of the entries will be posted in Indonesian. However, I will try to post in English sometimes so that those who do not understand Indonesian will be able to understand the entries.

Here's a playlist to brighten up your day. It's based on the names of days in a week. Consider this a greeting if you just discovered this blog.

1. The Bangles - Manic Monday

 I really like the classic vibes here.

 

2. ILOVEMAKONNEN feat. Drake - Tuesday

Not a huge fan of both, but worth listening.


3. The Guess Who - Wednesday in Your Garden


This song is hilarious. Just listen to the dynamic vocals.


4. Morphine - Thursday

You know, alternatives were always weird in the past. Sometimes I'd rather listen to some psychedelics like Effluence.

 

5. The Cure - Friday I'm in Love

I've always been in love with the British accent.


6. Fall Out Boy - Saturday

This song reminds me of youth. Whipper-snapper. Second best.


7. All Time Low - Remembering Sunday

This is the best. I was so drawn into the lyrics because it has a deep story. I guess this is why I love Sunday more than any days.

0 respon: