In this occasion. Allow me to bore you with the pics I took on Pasar Seni ITB 2014. This event is held once in four years. It wa...

Event Review - Pasar Seni ITB 2014


In this occasion. Allow me to bore you with the pics I took on Pasar Seni ITB 2014. This event is held once in four years. It was undoubtedly the biggest pasar seni that ever held in Bandung. The campus was decorated nicely with so many stands and art stuff. This goes further even to the streets in front of ITB. I also have the opportunities to gather with my fellow writers from Battle of Realms and watch some music performance. Enjoy the pics.

Performances

PHB on stage.

Baloons! And some kind of folk band.

Another balloons and some kind of folk collective. This time the collective mingles with the crowd.

New Mario Bros pipe?

Set sails on an ark built from truth.

Women.

 
Forest of Memories.


Fancy symbol.
Salmani? lol.
 

Suicidal Elite.



The gate.
Random dude dressed in mafia  suit appeared!
Digital compass.

The map.

The artist.

Some kind of social game. I haven't got a chance to try it though.
The visual gallery.

The trees.

The acts.

The Abay 2014