Hello folks. How was your 2014. Mine was eventful. Almost every months in 2014 at least one event was held in Bandung that I attended. Th...

Event Review - Side Stories


Hello folks. How was your 2014. Mine was eventful. Almost every months in 2014 at least one event was held in Bandung that I attended. The following were some events I haven't covered previously because either I am not highly involved in it or I have insufficient information and opportunity to review that event further.

PGSD FAIR

I accidentally stumbled upon this event. It seems like it was an internal event held by PGSD students. It was located beside FIP in UPI.
  AN EPISODE IN THE LIFE OF THE AUTHOR



I must say that I am impressed with this drama performance. This performance was held as a partial fulfillment for Exploring Drama course in English Department in UPI. It was impressive. The drama exemplifies theater of the absurd. The performers are my juniors. They are all actually talented in acting, IMO.

OPEN HOUSE GOETHE INSTITUT

Open House Goethe Institut. This event was actually a great opportunity to familiarize yourself with German culture. It was raining all day. But I managed to come and play some rounds of boardgame, namely the Heroclix series.

I was told that bratwurst means breakfast but I HAVE NO IDEA what on earth was the name of this food. It mainly consisted of potatoes, sausage, and some other vegetables. It costs IDR 30k. Pretty expensive.
  
WINTERFLAME NOVEL RELEASE


Winterflame is the most recent release of Vandaria saga. It was actually a great opportunity coming here at Maranatha University. We could have fun listening to the Vandaria Saga team as professionals talking about business and professionalism in design industry.

BAZAAR HIMASRA UPI

Last but not least. Kelek Oray. If you understand Sundanese, you'd laugh to that. See you next post.