Pakoban, Pakoban, Pakoban. It rhymes with Tatoba, Tatoba, Tatoba, hahaha. Pakoban was the first comic exhibition/market I’ve ev...

Event Review - Pasar Komik Bandung (Pakoban)


Pakoban, Pakoban, Pakoban. It rhymes with Tatoba, Tatoba, Tatoba, hahaha. Pakoban was the first comic exhibition/market I’ve ever visited. Pakoban stands for Pasar Komik Bandung. The event was held in two days, on 9th and 10th of May 2015, in Braga City Walk. I only came the second day. It was pretty lively. There, my fellow writers in Battle of Realms and I were gathered. The gathering was so much fun. Some of my fellow writers came from Depok just to visit Pakoban and meet us, the members of Battle of Realms who stays in Bandung. Photos provided below.



There were so many booths in Pakoban. You can see many booths stocked with comics. Authors were present on the booth to promote their comics. Not only comics, actually, but also posters, art-books, card games, board games and other merchandises. Some of the notable booths I’ve visited include DNA, Komunitas Mangaka Indonesia (KMI), masyarakat komik indonesia (mki), Genshiken (this one was more of a gallery), Monster-X (Great game. I’ve played this game in Bandung Toys Fair. And it still rocks), Matcha, Re:on comics, Garuda Boy, and Garudayana. Unfortunately I didn’t bring my camera with me, so I just took the photos by using my mobile phone anyway.

Eagle eye


Card game

These authors are dubbed as the Indonesian CLAMP. Their artworks are beautiful.

Zoanthrope? Gado?

 
Last but not least. Here's the loot I've got in this event. Ace comic magazine vol.1, issued by mki.

0 respon: